Ep. 1: Hubris and Stupidity
- Cafe Voltaire, where Hans and Eric first hung out, is part of Books and Company, in Prince George.
- Hans mentions his home town. He’s talking about Smithers, BC.
- Maria Bamford is remarkable. You can watch her ridiculously enjoyable Lady Dynamite on Netflix.
- Eric has two blogs. The first (more successful) one is Ideas on Ideas. The newer one is erickarjaluoto.com. The post that had 60,000 uniques on the first day is How to Write the Shit Out of Something.
- The Tim Ferriss Podcast Eric mentions is The Man Who Studied 1,000 Deaths to Learn How to Live. You can learn more about BJ Miller from his TED talk, or visit the Zen Hospice Project website.
- Hans mentions enjoying the HowStuffWorks Podcasts.
- Hans’ acquaintance, who played in the NHL, is Alan Kerr.